An eager and capable learner with some training in the industry?
Looking for mentorship, training and expertise?
An achiever with high standards for yourself and those around you?
A people person?
Great-you’ll be happy you’ve found us!
You will be someone who:
- Has some prior experience in the industry, with technical capability and the potential and desire to improve yourself
- Thrives on being part of a team
- Always delivers high quality work- not just what you do but how you do it too.
- Has self discipline, maturity and sense of responsibility – someone who will will live up to expectations
- Is coachable and open to learning-always
- Accepts the mission to show the world what a world class client experience really is
- Goes above and beyond to add value
- Loves what we do here
Who you are:
You will be a current or recent Barber school/Academy student with recognised qualifications. You may only have a little experience, but you have a great positive attitude, are a capable and onto it person with a lot to offer.
What you will do:
- Learn the ropes of the store and how we do things here
- Gain your confidence across technical and customer service areas
- Develop confidence and capability to work professionally with clients.
- Participate in training from more senior and experienced BarberShopCo team members who will share their knowledge to help you become an outstanding industry professional.